Tuesday, March 19, 2013

C4K Assignments 3

#5 3/8

Boy Scouts
This week I was assigned to Miss Mac's Outstanding Owls class. I got to learn about Marshall and his interests. He wrote a blog about how he is part of The Boy Scouts. I responded to his post telling him of how when I was younger I was a brownie which is like a girl scout, and how I did crafts and things. I asked if as a boy scout do they do crafts and I can't wait to see if he responds to me!

#6 3/19
Wanna Hang Out?
This week I was assigned to leave a comment for Megan in Mr. Seyfert's class. This time I had a bit of trouble with leaving a post, it wasn't physically hard I just wasn't sure how to go about commenting on this little girl's post. She wrote about wanting to hang out with a character in a book she was reading. I tried to see if other kids had written about the same book but honestly I just wasn't sure. I tried to stay positive I even asked what book was she referring to in her post. I told her that it is exciting to put yourself in the shoes of the main character and how it really makes the book come to life. I really want to know what book Megan is talking about, she seems so enthusiastic about wanting to hang out with the main character!!

No comments:

Post a Comment