Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blog Post #12

In this week's blog assignment Dr. Strange has us create our own blog assignment speacilizng in our feild of education. To be honest I am completley lost, and not really sure how to go about doing this so instead I just started Googling "history teachers with a blog" well after a few duds I found this blog called US History Teachers Blog and y'all...I was hooked. Everything I read was cool and neat, he had a few games that caught my eye that I would totally use in my classroom, like Jeopardy. This teacher's blog is phenominal! He even has helpful things for quizzes and reviewing. This teacher is on top of his game and a total help for newbies like me! Ya'll should check it out if you are interested in teaching history like me.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Whitley,
    Please, please, please do the Jeopardy game for your students! When I was in the 4th grade our teacher used that same game for new spelling words and we loved it so much that the other teachers started using it too. I remember seeing people who used their textbooks to keep their bedroom doors open reading them at lunch and really studying. You found a gold mine and believe me when I say that your students will be better if you use what is on that site. Good luck and don't forget the prizes. Even if it is a page of stickers it is proof that they won!
    Sincerely,
    Cari Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitley.

    Your blog sucks and you should quit right now!


    No I'm just kidding.. Good job with everything. Your blog looks great and seems to have everything you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, you little turd hahaha thanks for the confidece boost. NOT! haha

    I guess we can still be friends haha (:

    ReplyDelete