Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4T #3


This week I left another comment for Mr. Crosby and his Learning is Messy blog! I am never bored reading his blog he is always doing something super interesting and new! This week he delivered rainbow trout eggs to two fourth grade class rooms in Nevada. Every year these kids learn and track the life and growth of trout. He showed where the kids write down new information and how they knew that trout grew in cold dark climate so the class built special boxes to cover the tanks in their classrooms. I love getting to read his posts because he always has some cool project that he is sharing. I love these kinds of things so getting to read them is so much fun!

The week of March 1-April 7
The second post I read from Mr. Crosby was a little bit different than before. As usual he talks about STEM learning and how it affects the classroom. This week's post was different because it wasn't written directly on his blog, it was written on a completely different site but he gave his readers the link and I found it, read it and thanked him because I really do enjoy reading his posts because he is the type of teacher I admire. He is the hands on type that plays by his own rules really, his posts make him seem like he is just winging projects but he actually knows what he is doing and all his projects are fun and entertaining and could be great in almost any classroom. I love his ideas and think everyone should give them a chance, maybe even take what he has done and do something similar that works for your classroom and environment. JUST GIVE HANDS ON LEANING A TRY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment