Sunday, April 7, 2013

C4K assignments 4

#7 Matthew's awesome blog
This blog was interesting, and slightly hard to follow. I can't tell you his age or school and I promise I tried to find any information. I honestly don't even feel like any of his blogs made much sense but because I am not a heartless person and children are usually all over the place I found a post I could relate to. He was talking about a movie that I seriously just watched it was great. The post was about the movie Pitch Perfect and sadly he did not life it too terribly much. He was fun and seems full of energy so it is great that he is all about posting blogs and using technology!

#8 Madison: Genius Hour

This blog was probably by far one of my most favorite blog post I have gotten to read. It was from a 13 year old girl in Mrs. Krebs' class. She was explaining to her readers about how to paint your nails and do a special "newspaper effect." It was so neat, you paint your nails a base color and then after it drys you soak them in rubbing alcohol and then lay a news paper over them so that the lettering sticks, after a while you peel up the paper up and your nails have the letters attached. It was so cool because I am in love with painting my nails and just about every girlie thing there is. I told her about my Pintrest account and how I learned of other really cool nail painting ideas, and I even shared a few with her! I loved it and I had so much fun talking about it, it is so much fun when you can relate to the kids and I think that makes for a more entertaining classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment