Sunday, April 21, 2013

C4K Assignments 5

#9 Chris S.
Chris is a 4th grader in Mrs. Geldes class. They live in Nebraska and he told his readers a story about snow. There was also a little bit about "Daisy" who had been shot, but was ok now. It was a confusing story to follow because it lacked punctuation. However, I give the kid props because I don't even remeber 4th grade stories I told and he was telling his in a blog. What a super smart kid, can't wait to see what the next C4K brings!

#10 Ava
Ava is in something called 4KM and 4KJ, she is from Austrailia and I guess school grades are slightly different. She is a very bright little girl. All of her posts were extremly well written and exciting! She has a strong love for horses and it shows all over her blog. She wrote about horses and all the different types there are, I had no idea there were like thousands of kinds of horses. It was super cute blog and I truly enjoyed reading her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment