Wednesday, February 27, 2013

C4K Assignments 2



#3 2/24

Paragraph Michigan
This week I got a pretty awesome Child Post assignment! I got to write to a 5th grader who lives all the way in Auckland, New Zealand. Her name is Jessica and she is a bright little girl from Miss. Lavakula's fifth grade class, she loves sports and music. She wrote a post about her favorite holiday, which is Christmas. She wrote how she likes to give her friends and family presents almost as much as she like to receive them. Her blog is very bright and cheerful and she had the coolest thing on it where it told her where people who viewed her blog were from. I can't wait to read more from this little girl, she is so smart and I loved her blog!

#4 3/3
My Mom
This week my assignment was for a young man named Morgan. Morgan is a man of few words; he didn't say much but what he said spoke volumes. He loves. He loved his mom in one post, he loved his teacher Ms. Vannoy in another. The boy just loves. It was such a sweet blog, he is obviously younger but it is great to see younger kids working with technology. I cheated a little and looked at some other blogs as well and some students were extravagant but Morgan kept it simple (my kinda man haha). I love the C4Ks in this class, it really is my favorite thing to get to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment