Sunday, February 17, 2013

C4K assignments

#1. 2/10
"If I had $200..."
This week I was assigned to leave a comment for Mrs. Behm's class and I got to read a post from a young man named Hung Nguyen. He was telling his readers what he would do if he had 200 dollars to spend. He was quite the practical gamer. He told his readers he would buy two video games, that I had never heard of but that wasn't it. He also said that he would buy some clothes to keep warm in the cold winter weather. It was nice to know he was also thinking of buying practical things, if I was his age I would have spent all that money on shoes and candy or something silly. Kids today are so smart, it excites me for what the future holds when they are all running the world.

#2. 2/17
"All About Me"
This week I left a comment for Ms. McKeller's 3rd grade class and I read a post by Therone. He was telling his readers about his life, and his interests. Therone likes football (one of my favorite sports), he also enjoys rap music. He shared that he has three siblings, which I know nothing about being an only child. He was cute, getting to see his interests and likes makes me wonder what he will do in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment